Tags

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Favorite summer scent




There is nothing as lovely as a light, sweet summer scent. Click below to see how much I am attached to scents and what my favorite scent is for summer! 



I love love love it when certain scents take you back to that one place or memory. Sometimes I even wear the same perfume with the same people so that they get a feeling of familiarity or maybe would even think back to that place where we've been sometime. This eau de toilette from Yves Rocher in scent apricot does that thing exactly. It always reminds me of that one holiday.


So this should come as no surprise: my favorite summer scent is apricot! I have had this eau de toilette from Yves Rocher for 2 years now but this will probably be the last summer I can use it. It was a limited edition for the summer of 2011. In the mean time I haven't found a scent that has as many summer vibes as apricot. So please let me know in the comments if you know any scents with apricot in it (and were I can buy it). 

Thank you for reading!

P.S.: What do you think of my new rainbow t-shirt in the background?


What is your favorite summer scent? 



No comments:

Post a Comment