Tags

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sale favorites: summer 2013


August has started and that means nothing but bad news: the summer holiday is already halfway, it is time to get my mind focused on school again and the sales are over. Luckily I have bought a few things on discount prices that will bring me much future joy. These are my favorites from this season's sale!
The picture in the introduction was taken when I went to the zoo this week. Zoos, they are awesome. The blue suede envelope bag I bought in Zara for only 15 euro (was 20 euro) and seriously, I haven't used another one since.


This t-shirt is also from Zara (yes, this is my favorite easy-to-get-to store). I love the cheerful rainbow print and the fitting is rather loose which I think is great in these temperatures. I bought it for a few euros.



This crop top is from Pull&Bear. I haven't been able to wear it (walking around with a naked tummy is not something I do everyday) but it was so adorable I couldn't resist taking it with me. This was also only 3 euro or so!



And then this one. What can I say? For me, this is the perfect summer color. I had been on the look-out for quite some time for the perfect pink nail polish. This one is 011 Electric Pink by Gosh and it fulfills all my expectations. Easy to apply, long lasting (this picture was taken at day 5 with a gel topcoat) and just look at that color. This one was 2,5 euro.



Another item I am way to enthusiastic about: the panther watch from Urban Outfitters. I ordered this one online for 18 euro's (was 40). What a discount, huh? And I love, love, love it.

I honestly can't tell which item I love the most. I bought a few other sales but these are my favorites.


Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.

What are your favorites from this season's sale?


3 comments:

  1. Leuke favorieten! Ik vind je horloge erg leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Zara tas; wat een plaatje! En dat horloge is ook echt tof!

    ReplyDelete