Tags

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Body Shop haul


A few weeks ago there was a member night at the Body Shop. 20% on all make-up and facial care, make-up advice, free products when you spend over €30, second products at half the price and a goodie bag with a value of 7,50? Count me in!



The first things I had in my hands were the seaweed day and night cream for combined skin. These were the products I actually came for. They mattify on your problem areas (T-zone) and hydrate on the cheeks or other places were needed. I already received a sample once of the day cream and from then on I knew these products and my skin were a good match. The original prices for the day cream and night cream were €17 and €19 respectively.

Because these products weren't €30 yet (2nd product at half the price), I was on the look out for a way to tame my curls. This tube promises to do exactly that. The texture is oily and it has the delicious brazil nut scent. The full price of this product is €12,5.


Because I spent over €30, I got to choose a full size body butter from the Christmas collection. This year there are 3 scents: Ginger sparkle, Vanilla bliss and Cranberry joy. The last one ended up in my bag. Ginger sparkle smelt a lot like citrus, which I am not a huge fan of at all. Vanilla bliss was nice, but nothing too special. With Cranberry joy I was pleased because it had a fresh fruity smell without giving the feeling that you are a walking smoothie. Furthermore I find it a great smell for in summertime too. Multi-seasonal products are always an advantage. This product has a value of €16.



These two pals were in the goodie bag. The first one is a small size of the Camomile gentle eye make-up remover. Great, I've been wanting to try this for a while now! This product cleanses your skin very mildly. It is not oily but still very gentle for your skin. His buddy is a shower gel with the scent of orange blossom -can't complain if it's free- and jasmine. I'm guessing their value is about €3 each.


Finally, there were these three samples in the goodie bag. It is always nice to try something new.

All of the discounts and free stuff combined, I ended up paying €33,95 for everything. The overall value is €72. That's more than 50% off! Score!

So far, I only started to use one product but if it turns out that I am really enthusiastic about these products, expect some reviews soon!


3 comments:

  1. Hele leuke aankoopjes! En want fijn dat je zoveel korting had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hebt toffe dingen gekocht :) Leuk!
    Liefs!
    http://icanne.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke dingen geshopt! ik hou ook van TBS

    ReplyDelete